- 24 Pain reliever/sleep aid caplets
- Contains no aspirin
- Non-habit forming
- Nighttime sleep aid that relieves minor aches/pains and helps you fall asleep fast and stay asleep
- Delivers 500 mg of acetaminophen per caplet as a pain reliever
- Contains 25 mg of diphenhydramine HCl per caplet as a nighttime sleep aid
- Pain relief sleep aid is non-habit forming when used as directed
- This pain reliever is suitable for use in adults and children who are 12 years of age and older
- Get relief from the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain with sleeplessness
- 24-ct. of Tylenol PM Extra Strength caplets for pain relief and sleeplessness
Tylenol PM Extra Strength Caplets help relieve minor aches and pains and help you fall asleep fast for a more restful sleep. From the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain with sleeplessness,* this nighttime pain relief medicine provides 500 mg of acetaminophen and 25 mg of diphenhydramine hydrochloride in each caplet. Both a pain reliever and sleep aid, it is formulated to help you fall asleep and stay asleep while also relieving fever and minor aches and pain. It can be used by adults and children 12 years and older, and is non-habit forming when used as directed.* ProVoice Survey, fielded to 10,117 physicians from January 1, 2017 to December 31, 2017 and recorded the product recommended most often in the Sleep Aids with Pain Relievers category
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States©
Johnson & Johnson
WarningsLiver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
- Skin reddening
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- In children under 12 years of age
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- Liver disease
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Drowsiness will occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Do not drive a motor vehicle or operate machinery
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- Redness or swelling is present
- New symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Acetaminophen - 500 mg (Pain Reliever), Diphenhydramine HCl - 25 mg (Nighttime Sleep Aid)Inactive Ingredients: carnauba wax, crospovidone, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide