- 24ct or 100ct. Tylenol Rapid Release Gels with acetaminophen for fast, effective pain relief
- Works at the speed of life to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains and reduce fever
- Each gelcap features unique, laser-drilled holes to quickly release medicine
- Made with extra strength formula with 500 mg of acetaminophen contained in each gelcap
- Can be used to help relieve minor aches and pains due to common pain symptoms including headache, backache, toothache and premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- Also works as a fever reducer and helps alleviate pain symptoms related to the common cold
- This oral pain reliever can be used by adults and children who are 12 years and older
- Get relief from your aches and pains with Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended brand of pain reliever
Tylenol Rapid Release Gels work at the speed of life to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains and reduce fever. Each gelcap features unique laser-drilled holes that work to release medicine fast and contains 500 mg of acetaminophen for effective, extra strength pain relief. Tylenol Rapid Release Gels can be used to help treat minor aches and pains related to headache, backache, minor arthritis pain, toothaches, pain due to the common cold, premenstrual and menstrual cramps. From the #1 doctor recommended brand of pain reliever, this extra strength pain reliever is suitable for adults and children 12 years of age and older.
Questions or comments? call 1-877-895-3665 (toll-free) or 215-273-8755 (collect)
Made in United States
- Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
Adults and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last
- Do not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Children under 12 years
- Ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25C (68-77F). Avoid high humidity.
Johnson & Johnson
WarningsLiver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- More than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and see medical help right away.
- Skin reddening
Do not use
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver disease
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Redness or swelling is present
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Acetaminophen - 500 mg (Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer)Inactive Ingredients: benzyl alcohol, butylparaben, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, D&C yellow no. 10, edetate calcium disodium, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, gelatin, hypromellose, iron oxide, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, modified starch, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate 80, powdered cellulose, pregelatinized starch, propylene glycol, propylparaben, red iron oxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium propionate, sodium starch glycolate, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide