Wheel them back to get new skills speeding ahead! The "rev up" mechanism inside each of these four cars and trucks makes it easy for babies and toddlers to get big acceleration with just a little input: Pull back one of the soft vehicles--then release to see it zoom off across the floor! The action of grasping and pulling back is great for fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination; the activity of "driving" and collecting (pull, release, crawl) benefits large muscle groups and coordination, too. Get even more "miles per gallon" with a variety of colors, shapes and sizes, illustrated characters, and everyday themes to inspire conversations, cognitive connections, and imaginative play! These soft fabric vehicles are bound to be popular at playtime, but with four exciting vehicles there are enough to share. And parents and caregivers will be grateful for the removable wipe-clean wheelie insert and washable fabric surface! Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys nurture early childhood development in three key skill areas: physical, cognitive, and social. With interactive designs and multisensory features, K's Kids promotes constructive play and effortless learning, keeping interest high and new skills flourishing throughout the baby and toddler years!
- Soft pull-and-go vehicle set for babies and toddlers
- Includes 4 soft vehicles: school bus, family car, fire truck, police car.
- Soft, lightweight pieces are easy for young children to lift and roll.
- Part of Melissa & Doug K's Kids toys for babies and toddlers
- Develops these skills: sensory, fine motor, gross motor, logical, creative, linguistic, emotional, communication, and self-es
- Do not leave in crib unattended