- Coated tablets make them easy-to-swallow
- Pain reliever
- Fever reducer
Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: - Headaches - Toothaches - Muscular aches - Menstrual cramps - The common cold - Backache - Minor pain of arthritis - Reduces fever
Do not take more than directed. (See overdose warning.) - Do not take longer than 10 days unless directed by a doctor Adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 TABLET every 4 to 6 HOURS while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 TABLET, 2 TABLETS may be used. Do not exceed 6 TABLETS in 24 HOURS. Children under age 12: consult with a doctor
Allergy alert: Ibuprofen may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include : - Hives - Facial swelling - Asthma (wheezing) - Skin reddening or rash - Shock Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which may cause stomach bleeding Do not use: if you ever had an allergic reaction to any other pain reliever/fever reducer. Ask a doctor before use if you have: - Stomach pains - Problems or serious side effects from taking pain relievers or fever reducers Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are: - Taking any other drug containing an NSAID, prescription or nonprescription - Taking a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug - Under a doctor's care for any serious condition - Taking aspirin for heart attack or stroke, because ibuprofen may decrease this benefit of aspirin When using this product: - Take with food or milk if stomach upset occurs. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use ibuprofen during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.