- Non-habit forming
- Nightime sleep-aid
Excedrin PM is a headache medicine that combines 2 effective pain relievers along with a sleep aid, so you can get fast relief from evening headaches. It works best when used for the temporary relief of occasional headaches at night, and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness. Excedrin PM is a non-steroidal, anti-inflammatory solution for a good night’s sleep. The caffeine-free, triple action formula is a non-habit forming nighttime solution. Provides temporary relief of pain associated with headaches. Temporarily relieves muscular aches accompanied by sleeplessness. Caffeine free, triple action formula that relieves headaches fast to help you get to sleep. Anti-inflammatory, non-habit forming nighttime sleep aid. Fast, effective non-steroidal relief from nighttime headaches.
Made in UNITED STATES
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: take 2 caplets at bedtime, with a full glass of water. Do not take more than 2 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
©2015 GSK or its licensor
- Store at 20 degrees - 25 degrees C (68 degrees - 77 degrees F)
- Close cap tightly after each use
- Read all product information before using. Keep this box for important information
Tamper-evident bottle. Do not use if inner foil seal imprinted with "Sealed for Your Protection" is broken or missing.
Reye's Syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye¿s syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- Skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- Facial swelling
- Asthma (wheezing)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 2 caplets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you:
- Are age 60 or older
- Have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- Take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- Take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- Have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- Take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use
For the temporary relief of occasional headaches and minor aches and pains with accompanying sleeplessness.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to acetaminophen, aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- In children under 12 years of age
IngredientsActive Ingredients: Acetaminophen - 250 mg (Pain reliever), Aspirin (250 mg), Diphenhydramine citrate - 38 mg (Nighttime sleep-aid)Inactive Ingredients: benzoic acid, calcium carbonate, FD&C blue no. 1 aluminum lake, hydroxypropyl cellulose low substituted, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, medium-chain triglycerides, polydextrose, polysorbate 80, povidone, pregelatinized corn starch, silicified microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide, yellow iron oxide, zinc stearate