- Make pain a distant memory with Advil ibuprofen, the #1 selling pain reliever (among over the counter pain relievers), providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.
- The medicine in Advil is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.(2)
- Advil coated ibuprofen caplets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscular aches, and minor pain of arthritis. Advil coated ibuprofen caplets temporarily reduce fever as well.
- Millions have trusted Advil to safely and effectively relieve their aches and pains for over 30 years. Stops pain at the site of inflammation for relief where you need it. The medicine in Advil is what ER doctors use to treat their own aches and pains.
- When used as directed, Advil ibuprofen is a safe and effective pain reliever. In fact, when ER Doctors choose an over-the-counter pain reliever for their own aches and pains, the medicine in Advil is their #1 choice.(3)
Advil Film-Coated is designed to dissolve quickly, absorb rapidly, and go to work in minutes to stop pain before it gets worse. Advil Film-Coated Caplets have a Rapid Release Formula that is perfect for headaches, menstrual cramps, muscle aches, back pain, and the aches and pains associated with the common cold. The active ingredient in Advil Film-Coated is also an exceptional fever reducer. These tablets contain 200mg of Ibuprofen Sodium and are safe for ages 12 years and older. If you’re looking for fast-acting pain relief in an easy-to-swallow tablet, add Advil Film-Coated Caplets to your shopping cart today. Advil Film-Coated is designed to provide fast, focused pain relief directly at the site of inflammation. The medicine in Advil is the #1 doctor-recommended treatment for effective pain relief and the top-selling pain reliever among over-the-counter medications.